Your purchase of our products indicates your acceptance of the Purchase Agreement and is incorporated herein and by reference.
NONE. THIS PRODUCT/SERVICE IS SOLD AS IS WITHOUT WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OF IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY/FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. A MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IS OFFERED ONLY UNDER THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS;
Money Back Guarantee
Merchant offers a free or trial version, so you can 'try before you buy' before deciding to purchase.
Because of this 'try-before-you-buy' system that we are able to offer a 30-day Money Back Guarantee.
Refunds will be approved under this guarantee only under the Accepted Circumstances below. No refund be considered after thirty days of the purchase date, or if any of the conditions described in 'CIRCUMSTANCES OF NO REFUND' are met.
Merchant offers refunds for the following circumstances within the guidelines of its Money Back Guarantee.
1. Purchase of a 'wrong product', and subsequent purchase the correct product from our company. In this case, Merchant will refund the price of the wrong product for you if you have no need for it. A refund request in this situation must be made within twenty-four hours of the date of the purchase of the incorrect product.
2. Purchase of the same product twice or purchase of two products with similar functions. In this case, Merchant will refund one of the products for you, or swap one program for another Merchant product.
3. We do issue an activation code within twenty-four hours of purchase. All activation codes are usually issued immediately unless an order is held for manual processing, in which case customer will be notified at the time of the transaction. If you do not receive such a notification, login to your online account area and there you can see all completed transactions and subsequent activation numbers.
1. Software purchased has terminal technical problems, and no solution has been provided within 30 days. In this case, Merchant will refund the purchase price if the customer doesn't want to wait for a future upgrade.
Once a refund is issued, the corresponding license will be deactivated.
Circumstances of No Refund
With products featuring an '30-day Money Back Guarantee', Merchant will not refund or exchange products in the following situation(s):
1. Remote Recovery is not refundable under any circumstance due to the costs associated with providing the service, and,
1. Failure to read the product description before purchasing and thus resulting in dissatisfaction with the product's functioned and/or results. It is highly recommended that every customer read the product description and try the free trial version before making their final purchase decision. Merchant does not refund software if products fail to meet customer's needs due to lack of understanding of the products functions and capabilities on the part of the customer. However, Merchant can exchange the purchased product for the correct product outright, within a price difference of USD $20 of the purchased product, and within the thirty day guarantee period. If the purchased product is exchanged for a correct product of lower price, Merchant will not refund the price difference.
2. Failure to recover usable data. Merchant has no method with which to verify the accuracy or credibility of any claim with regards to unusable recovered data and therefore any refund request made because of a claim of unusable, unreadable, corrupt, or other failure of the Merchant software will be denied. Merchant offers a 'try before you buy' facilitating the ability to establish the usability of the recovered data in advance of a purchase.
3. A customer refund request on complaint of credit card fraud/other unauthorized payment. As Merchant cooperates with an independent payment platform, it's impossible to monitor authorization during payment. Once an order is processed and fulfilled, it cannot be cancelled. However, Merchant may consider an exchange the purchased product for one the customer would like.
4. A refund request claiming the failure to receive registration code within two hours of the order having been successfully completed. Ordinarily, once an order has been validated, Merchant will automatically send a registration e-mail. However, sometimes the arrival of this registration e-mail can be delayed, due to delays caused by internet or system glitches, email spam settings, suspicious transactions, etc. In this case, customers should visit the Account Area, or contact customer service via the HelpDesk — all queries will receive a response the same day.
5. Purchase of a so-called 'wrong product', without having exchanged it for the right product within the purchased product's guarantee period. Merchant will not refund the order; whereas, we can provide a discount to purchase the correct product.
6. Purchase of a wrong product, which has already been followed by the purchase the correct product from another company.
7. Product price differences between different regions and currencies or price differences between Merchant and/or other companies.
8. A refund request for part of a bundle. Merchant cooperates with a third party payment platform which does not support any partial refund within an order; whereas, Merchant may refund the whole bundle after the customer has purchased the correct product separately within the purchased bundle's guarantee period.，
9. A customer has a 'change of mind' after purchase.
10. The software is activated, and/or customer uses the activation number and has used the software. Activated/Used software is not eligible for a refund.
1. A refund request due to technical trouble, with the customer refusing to cooperate with the support team in attempts at troubleshooting by declining providing detailed descriptions and information regarding the problem, or refusing to try to apply the solutions provided by the support team.
2. A refund request for technical problems after the software has been updated, if order exceeds 30 days.
You agree that disputed your payment transactions could result in account and/or activation cancelation and subject to reporting to consumer reporting bureaus and other public records providers.
These Governing Terms were updated 21 August 2016 and supersede all other terms and conditions with regards to a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. Please book mark this page to be kept up to date.